CPHIMS / CAHIMS Boot Camp Training Course
South University, Tampa
4401 N. Himes Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614
Faculty: Dr. Elliot Sloane - CCE, FHIMSS, FACCE, FAIMBE
Registration Limited to 30 Participants!
This a full day 8-hr interactive and fast-paced review course.
Continental Breakfast and Lunch is included. Parking is Free!
Hold the Date for this upcoming CPHIMS and CAHIMS Review Course Boot Camp!
"I just wanted to say thanks for helping me with the review course. I successfully passed my CAHIMS exam last week. I took your review course on April 28th, 2018.
Your review course helped me greatly."
Michael Figueroa, MS, RRT-ACCS, CAHIMS
All healthcare organizations recruit and promote employees who obtain and maintain certifications to validate their knowledge and competency– this is also true for healthcare informatics. The Central North Florida Chapter of the Health Information Management & Systems Society (HIMSS) - the global leader for this field - is offering a review course for the CPHIMS/CAHIMS certification which is recognized as the “premier” professional certification in health information technology (HIT). The CPHIMS/CAHIMS certification is the “gold standard” in health IT, which provides evidence that the certificate holders have demonstrated an established level of job-related knowledge, skills and abilities and are competent practitioners of health IT.
Benefits of CPHIMS Certification:
- Demonstrate that you meet an industry standard of professional knowledge and competence in healthcare information and management systems
- Increase credibility with your employer
- Distinguish yourself and expand your career opportunities
- Gain a sense of personal and professional achievement
- Show commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
- Join a network of CPHIMS certified professionals across the globe
Areas Covered in the Review Course:
- General Environmental Knowledge (Healthcare Environment and Technology Environment);
- Systems Knowledge (Analysis, Design, Selection, Implementation, Support and Maintenance, Testing and Evaluation, Privacy and Security); and
- Administrative Knowledge (Leadership and Management).